Thursday 11 April 2013

A warm welcome from Hold Fast Co.

Hello and welcome to the blog of Hold Fast Co.! Working from the sunny shores of the South Coast, Hold Fast Ltd takes inspiration from the surrounding coastline and nautical times of days gone by. With a passion for the Fifties and Sixties, you can expect to find home wares that reflect the strong and truly iconic aesthetic of these eras.
 
After studying 3D design at university, I spent a number of years working as a cabinet maker in a professional workshop. This experience vastly improved my making and restoring knowledge and will stand Hold Fast Ltd in good stead.
 
I have long held a passion for mid-century design and am truly excited to be starting my (long dreamt of!) business buying, restoring and selling objects from some of the most iconic decades.
 
Alongside the classic design objects, I will also be getting creative and making items with a vintage/kitsch flavour. In this way I hope to help you in meeting your vintage and retro needs, as well as feeding my desire to be creative and explore the most visually iconic decades of the last century! What could be better!?
 
I will keep you all updated with the items that are going onto my online store, plus anything else that I see or do come to think of it! You can keep track of me through a number of sources, so please check out my Etsy store, Facebook profile, Instagram account and Twitter feed.
 
Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I look forward to connecting with you all very soon.
 
Kind regards,
 
Hold Fast Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment